Saturday, August 20, 2016

Straighten Up and Fly Right

In not so many hours I'll be starting the big adventure - Edinburgh to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta - and a little advice from the Andrew Sisters to the pilot would not go amiss:


Wish me luck - it's going to be amazing (which, as my thesaurus reminds me, also means prodigious, stunning, staggering ...)

P.S.  I do always pay attention to the airplane safety instructions, but I think EVERYBODY would pay attention if they used this clip!


3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Great clips and excellent advice! It's fun to have fun, just remember, but you have to know how -- and you'll be flying right.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mavis said...

Bon voyage - have a great trip. x

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Penny Dolan said...

Enjoy it all, Joan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home