Monday, August 01, 2016

Joy of Stats

Well, July was a month with lots of zeros - for this blog, at least.  For the first time, the number of viewers per month topped 10K - to be exact ...

10,517


And the total number of viewers since records began in May 2010* has gone over 100K - again, to be accurate ...

100,280

So, whether you've been dropping in for years or just stumbled across this blog recently, I'd like to say ...

Thank you very much!

* I started my blog way back in the dewy days of 2006, but Blogger's handy-dandy stats on my visitors started in 2010.  And even then, they were a bit dodgy - quite a few months of 0 views listed, in spite of comments being posted and all.  But hey, it's numbers, and we all know just how slippery they can be!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Wow! (Or w0w, just to include another 0?)

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

I am in awe... You've definitely given me something to aspire to there!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

I know it's nothing for some blogs, but pretty good going for mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home