Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Cats of Paris

Slightly Jones and the Case of the Hidden City is growing - scenes are playing out, characters are muscling their way to the front, weather that I never had on my research trip is insisting on being included - and I am now pretty certain that a cat/cats are going to be getting more than a passing mention.  Here are some of the candidates:











Well, unless I change the name of the book to Slightly Jones and the Case of the Cats of Paris, not every moggie here is going to make the cut.  We shall just have to wait and see.

Cheers, Joan.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Hmmmph .... Whats wrong with Slightly and the Dogs of Dordogne? Although England is of course, much better!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

England is, of course, lovely, but for me it would have to be the Dogs of Dundee ... though I should probably finish one book at a time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home