Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Hard Graft That Is Doing the Research for the 4th Slightly Jones Mystery aka My Trip to Paris

Notre Dame





Eiffel Tower





Un Chat Noir



Montmartre Cemetery



The Louvre (floors and stairs)




The Catacombs



Montparnasse Cemetery



The view from my tiny flat



Yes, I spent a week in Paris researching Slightly's next adventure.  (Who'd be a writer, eh?)  In that week I garnered enough material to write twenty books, so I will need to be dsiciplined and not try to shoehorn in the whole lot.  But I can say with almost complete confidence that there will be a place for everything you see in these photos in Slightly Jones and the Case of the Hidden City.

Though there might just have been a few things I didn't cover properly ... I might just have to go back ...

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

My heart goes out to you... A week in Paris; that's real dedication to the craft. Aren't the catacombs fabulous?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

YES! And I'd been really worried about them, not being keen about underground caves and tunnels generally - but I was so busy being awe-struck that I didn't have anything left to panic with!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Sue Purkiss said...

TERRIFIC pictures! I've come over all Moulin Rouge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home