Saturday, January 20, 2007

"Welcome To My Worlds"

"Welcome to my Worlds" is the title of an article about me, Questors and Ely Plot that came out in The Scotsman today, written by David Robinson, and accompanied by one of the approximately 4.3 million photos taken by Walter Neilson that I told you about several blogs back. (It is a fine photo, though not the one of me and the sheep skull, AND, as one of my sons immediately pointed out, "Look, Mum, it doesn't make you look fat!") It's a fabulously nice article, and will, I suspect, bear many careful re-readings ...

(If you don't have ready access to Scottish newspapers, try this link - you don't get the picture that way, but you do get the text.)

There have also been some more good reviews this week - enough now to make it sensible to move them from the NEWS page of the website to the QUESTORS page, so feel free to go see them there (www.joanlennon.co.uk)!

Exotic Spotter of the Week pretty much has to go to my nephew who found (and bought - good boy!) a copy of Questors in Hong Kong, but my more local spies are still doing a great job. You know who you are, as they say on the Dedication pages, and many thanks!

Well, it's been at least a minute since I re-read nice things about ME, so I think I'll close now. Till next week, then.

Joan.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger DB said...

Hi Joan

Wow what a cool book! We run the website www.doodledbooks.co.uk our email address is doodledbooks@hotmail.co.uk and we'd love to interview you....we've been looking for your email address and we couldn't find it....could you email us???

Best Wishes

Claire

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger DB said...

Hi Joan

Wow what a cool book! We run the website www.doodledbooks.co.uk our email address is doodledbooks@hotmail.co.uk and we'd love to interview you....we've been looking for your email address and we couldn't find it....could you email us???

Best Wishes

Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home