Saturday, October 26, 2019

Little Red Hat - But Which Photo?

Good news!  Little Red Hat has been published by Hedgehog Poetry Press as one of their Sticklebacks - a series of micro-pamphlets - and my copies just arrived!  So, of course, I need to take a photograph to show off this little beauty to the world.  And it's a gorgeous autumn day, so ...

I took five.  The only problem is, I don't know which one I like best.  An in-house poll has produced 2 votes for One and 1 for Three.  But let's spread the net a bit wider.  Please cast your votes in the comments below.  And if you hate them all, I'll go back out and take some more.   

Thanks!  (And remember you can click on the photos to make them bigger.  You probably knew that, but I sometimes forget.)


One



Two



Three



Four



Five


9 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I vote for One! Love it, and congratulations!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Knowing my exquisite aesthetic sense, I'm sure you will treat this opinion with the consideration it deservies - #5

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for #4 ! My eyesight going but this looks easy to see. Congradulations

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

And Penny sent a vote for 3.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

A friend says “one.” Looks like mo one wants 2 ... so that’s the underdog contestant.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Two more votes for One, and one for Four.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

And one more for One.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

A vote for One and a vote for Three.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

And one last one for Five.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home