Saturday, April 23, 2016

Borders Black and White

Another 26 project!  This time it's called 26 Steps - a series of walks around the UK that go between place names beginning with consecutive letters of the alphabet.  The one pulled out of the hat for me was in the Borders, from Morebattle to Nisbet, on St Cuthbert's Way.  Along with the writing, we were to take a single black and white photograph that expressed something about our particular walk.  I didn't choose any of the ones below, but I had a whale of a time taking them any way!







We'll be going live with the project properly in a couple of months, so there'll be more on this then.  

I love 26!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Mavis said...

Superb photographs -I love the black and white detail. By the way, thanks for introducing me to 26. I'm thoroughly enjoying my Roald Dahl challenge.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

oooh gnarly tree! gnarly tree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home