Saturday, September 13, 2014

Leif Frond and the Inside Scoop

Who is this slightly strange-eyed woman and who is she waiting for?


It's me, in the signing tent at the Edinburgh International Book Festival's Schools Gala Day, just after my Leif Frond event and just before I got the chance to sign books and chat to members of the audience.  Some of the schools had to rush off to their buses, which was sad, but some didn't, and I really enjoyed meeting pupils and teachers!  One of them was a drama teacher and said she was going to make a play for her class from the books - if you're reading this, dear drama teacher, please remember to send me some photos! 


To find out more about the Leif Frond books, you can visit the Young Writers' website where there's an interview with me here - and there are a bunch of activity sheets as well that look like fun -

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Looking forward to starting godson's little brother off on these :-)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Susan Price said...

Ooh, I hope you get your play, Joan! It's very exciting, having a play made out of your books.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Sue Purkiss said...

Sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home