Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nostalgia and Dotting

I was thinking about where I was, round about this time last year, and re-visiting the photos of Roshven.  




I remember that spectacularly strange sunset -

This year is full of other good things, of course, but nostalgia still creeps in from time to time.

Today I am dotted about the place:
        An Awfully Big Blog Adventure 
        Girls Heart Books
        Reading Bus Patron
(and the weekly Friday Spark over on the BOOKMARK website)

I leave you with an otter splash -




2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

I do love your photos Joan! A real treat ...
And the otter splash is perfect ... any rhymes yet on the theme of "I'm not an otter spotter/ I'm the otter spotter's daughter ..." :-)

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Very very beautiful. Nice dots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home