Sunday, September 28, 2014

Build-up to BOOKMARK


So many things are coming together, winding up, being proofed one last time, dotted and crossed, formatted and fonted and finalised.  I've given my last workshop, up the Glens at Kirkmichael with a lovely group of writers - I've been through the entries (just under 60) for the Place Settings anthology, selected and started the layout - Her Lines, My Lines, my book of poems with outstanding art work by Kyla Tomlinson, has gone to the printers - and those are just my bits!  Everyone involved in the Festival is going about the place with slightly wild-eyed expressions and the thought "What have I forgotten?" lurking just below the surface of their brains ... 

But never fear.  It will all be all right on the 10th, 11th and 12th October.  Come and see for yourself!  (Tickets can be booked here!)



4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Good grief! What a busy person you are, and surrounded, as always, by a hiving of activities.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Busy busy busy! Take a breath ... :-)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Penny Dolan said...

Enjoy the satisfaction of getting such a project pulled together, for all involved. Hope the lats bits slip into place - and well done!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

Congratulations!!! Have a rest and several glasses of wine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home