Saturday, March 30, 2013

Old People Wearing Vegetation by Eyes as Big as Plates

Join me in a whoop of appreciation to Eyes as Big as Plates, an ongoing collaborative venture between Riitta Ikonen (Finland) and Karoline Hjorth (Norway), for these photographs of old people wearing vegetation.  






I am simultaneously struck wordless and desperate to write stories for each and every image.  And there are more!  Look here ... and here ... and here ...

I've just sent off for my Senior Railcard (on which, interestingly, there is no photograph) - could this mean that someday I, too, could be allowed to wear bits of the landscape?  Please?

(Many thanks to Catherine Johnson for flagging these up on Facebook - I've been thrusting them at people ever since!)

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

I saw them on FB too ... weird but wonderful ...

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Lindsey Fraser said...

Brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home