Saturday, January 05, 2013

Me On Manual and Becoming Full-Fledged










Thanks to Jamie, my camera mentor (i.e. the chap who's one step ahead in the process) I have been out there on manual.  Moving away from the comfort zone of all those automatic settings and coming to grips with shutter speeds, focal points and such like.  (Not to mention the nature of fractions, which remain counter-intuitive even after all these years - the number gets bigger, so OF COURSE the length of time gets smaller.  Hmmph.)  Any way, here are the some of the results, sparing you the 3000 oh-dear-that-wasn't-supposed-to-happen versions that preceded each. 

And the next new venture to greet the new year - I'm now a full time History Girl!  Come see my first post.  (Okay, I did a post before, but it was as a reservist.)  5th of the month is my slot and I'm looking forward to romping about in history in such good company!

Meantime, in Scottish tradition, as it's the first time I've spoken to you in 2013,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Acrobatic and cute squirrel - and red too! I like the one-eyed smiling corrugated iron too ...

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

The iron was so much more co-operative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home