Saturday, November 10, 2012

What I Mean When I Say I am Working as an Artist

Because I'd posted on Wednesday - The Next Big Things come out mid-week - I thought I wouldn't blog this weekend.  And then I read this article by Harry Giles about the realities, good and bad, of an artist's way of life, and I wanted to share.

What I Mean When I Say I am Working as an Artist 

Interesting reading, particularly the sections on How my hours break down and How the money works.  (Thanks to Linda Cracknell for flagging this up on Facebook.)




3 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Susan Price said...

Thanks Joan. Very interesting!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Now my life seems so simple.
For which I am very grateful.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

A good article for young hopefuls - not to put them off, but to have them prepared. AND he gets to live in Orkney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home