Saturday, August 23, 2014

Photos from Picton Exhibition

Some photos, as promised, of the 26 Atlantic Crossings exhibition in Prince Edward County, Ontario, courtesy of artist Sharon Fox Cranston -




That's her painting Wild 6 - The Great Canadian Wilderness and my sestude, both looking pretty damn gorgeous.  As does Sharon.

I've had time now to read more carefully through the sestudes in the ebook (which, I remind you, can be downloaded HERE for free - it's a bargain!) and look at the artwork, and I am bowled over by the fabulous variousness ('variety' didn't seem like a big enough word).  I hope you agree! 

P.S.  I may not be in Picton, but you can find me on An Awfully Big Blog Adventure and Girls Heart Books -  

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

That is a gorgeous, gorgeous picture! Can't quite work out how to do the download yet, but I shall work on it ... in the meantime would you be able to put up your sestude here for us to read? I can't quite make out the tiny letters even when I expand the photo :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home