Sunday, March 09, 2014

And Now We Wait

I am in an uncomfortable place.  On Friday I sent a completed draft of my first adult novel to my agent for her to read.  Tomorrow, I have a job interview.  (If I get the job I will tell you all about it - in fact, you won't be able to stop me!   If I don't, discreet veils will be drawn ...)  In neither case can I sensibly look for an immediate response and yet, here I am, twitchy as a meerkat - 




Might as well sit down, for now we wait ...

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Penny Dolan said...

Luck is wished!

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Fingers crossed for the interview and for the book! Blessings on both!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

Good luck with both and hope to hear more about both of them soon x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home