Saturday, February 02, 2013

Tales from the Turrets - A Bonny Big Bind-Up


And here it is - Tales from the Turrets - the brand new home for The Ferret Princess, Wag and the King, and The Mucker's Tale.  Is it an omnibus?  Is it a bind-up?  Yes, it is.  Enjoy!

(Of course, this new member of the family will require some re-jigging of my website, but I have every minute of the next while booked up with finishing Silver Skin, so there may be a bit of a delay.  In the meantime, give yourself a treat and re-visit the all-singing, all-dancing book covers below ...

The Ferret Princess

Wag and the King

The Mucker's Tale

Cheers, Joan.

5 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Oh Joan, I just laughed so much I nearly fell off my chjair! I love the soundtracks - the ride of the Valkyries is perfect and the somersaulting flying horses are hilarious ... and of course I loved the dog barking sound track! What fabulous and inspired web-work - is it all your own doing?
And naturally, now I really want to read the stories!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

Hooray for the finishing tape being in sight for Silverskin!!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Hey Madwippitt - glad you liked them! I come up with ideas, my husband tells me which ones are even remotely possible (since I haven't got a clue) and then with much cursing and swearing, he does the work!

Gill, I know, it's hard to believe - I can't REMEMBER how long it's been since I thought, every day, either "I'm going to work on Silver Skin" or "I wish I were working on Silver Skin"!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Susan Price said...

Like Madwippet, I loved the covers! Can't choose a favourite. Thumbs up to you and your husband for the idea and the work!
And I want to read Silverskin!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home