Saturday, July 28, 2012

Writing for Young People at Moniack Mhor

A very few places remain on the Arvon course Writing for Young People - perhaps you should consider joining me and the prolific Paul Magrs - with a mid-week visit from no less than the Children's Laureate Julia Donaldson - 6-11 August, at Moniack Mhor.  I had the good fortune to be there for 5 weeks in the winter of 2011 as the Jessie Kesson Fellow, and I can absolutely vouch for the writerly magic of the place.  Not to mention the fineness of the food and the beauty of the location.* 



For me, it was heaven on a hill.  I think it could be for you too.

Cheers, Joan.

*(My best photos from my stay are of the Centre thigh-deep in snow.  Even with the summer we've been having, participants shouldn't be expecting that!)

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

I've been told our course is sold out now, but there are more to choose from!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Dramatic looking scenery ... but I bet wippitts aren't allowed!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

As long as they're interested in writing. And with their own blog, that's pretty evident!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home