Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is 11,383 miles (as the crow flies) too far to go to a really good bookshop?

I've been poorly this week, so I'm going to take an easy option - posting a link to a review of The Seventh Tide from a bookshop owner in Wellington, New Zealand that made me smile out loud!

Here it is - and many thanks to Malcolm for being the highlight of my week.

Cheers, Joan.

P.S. If you read this and live anywhere near Story Time Books, go and have a browse - it looks lovely on the website!

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Antonia said...

No distance is too far to go to a really good bookshop! :-) And NZ certainly has some. I located an obscure antiquarian children's book for my father in a bookshop on South Island.

I'm enjoying Questors now.

Hope you are on the mend soon!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Antonia said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign my comment above!

Antonia Gray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home