Saturday, February 23, 2019

Did It

Yup.  Chapter 14 succumbed - I've gone through EVERYTHING one more time - Sky Girl is done.*   There is a well-regarded school of thought that clearly and emphatically states I should now put her in a drawer, either real or metaphorical, for a month or six.  I agree.  I absolutely see the sense of this.  And I did that very thing, as long as you define "month" as "about 30 seconds".  She is off my desk and awaiting judgement.

Celebration is in order, and so I offer you my current favourite Youtube video from the Vivaldi Guys to dance along to.  Huzzah! 




*("Done" in the sense of "done until my agent points out what needs making better.")

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Penny Dolan said...

Well, hooray and what a triumph of will, skill, inspiration and perspiration. Dance away!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Mavis said...

Well done xx

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Thank you!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Perfect celebratory accompaniment! Well done you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home