Saturday, May 12, 2018

Podcasting on Writers Who Inspire Me

Part of being an RLF Fellow is getting the chance to record podcasts on topics such as Why I Write, or How I Write, or Letter to My Younger Self, or Life-Changing Literature.  They've created a lovely collection of 3 minute chats by a wide range of different writers, which you can have a browse-through here.  

This week, it's my turn, with Writers Who Inspire Me.  Hope you enjoy it!

And, since this looks a bit bare with just words, I'm adding an inspirational cow or two to jazz things up -



2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

The enthralled and enthralling place: exactly right. Lovely job!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Andrew Preston said...

I love those Highland cattle. I almost feel like giving them a cuddle.
The whole idea of killing them and eating them is not for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home