Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Week

At the beginning of the week I was off to the Borders again, to Broomlands Primary School in Kelso - then to Edinburgh for the first judges' meeting for this year's Pushkin Prize entries - and then ...

... and then I started sorting the paper avalanche that is my study.


(Thanks to Awesome People Reading for this image of the lovely Buster.)

I never tidy my study.  I just live my life based on the myth that I can always find any bit of writing that's lost in the mess.  But it really was getting ridiculous.  So this week I knuckled down and knuckled under and culled and collated.  And thoroughly understood why, normally, I never tidy my study.  But it's done.  Ish.  As done as it's going to be.

I think I'll leave the country before I mess it up again.  

(I'm off to visit family in Canada, so next week's post will be a place-holder - see you when I get back!)

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mavis said...

Have a good trip, Joan and try not to mess your study up when you get back. Safe journey. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home