Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Tale of 2 Camb's: - ridge and - odia






My mind is split between two Camb's this weekend, because next week I'm going to -ridge, and my son is going to -odia. He's going to teach English and I'm going to talk about Slightly Jones, and both trips are causing me a level of fuss that is really unnecessary. Really. REALLY!

Sigh.

Next week should also see The Case of the Cambridge Mummy well and truly launched - all appendages crossed! See you here next weekend for the celebration!

Cheers, Joan.

P.S. I'm blogging about the Joy of Insults over on An Awfully Big Blog Adventure on Monday - come on over and have a go! Then on Thursday I'm at Girls Heart Books with the new cover colours, so maybe see you there as well.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Mavis said...

Hi Joan - wondering if you have some appendages that we don't know about!
Sorry life's hassling you but better having too much to do than being like my ex-next-door-neighbour who didn't know how to fill her time when she'd finished the ironing! We're off on Friday - slate islands and a course with Jan Fortune in Wales so rushing round like headless chickens, not even time to stop and cross our appendages.
Good luck with the new Slightly Jones. Cheers, Mavis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home