Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 and all that

Happy New Year!

My plan is to take 2009 by the scruff of its neck and shake it vigorously - in a Quakerly sort of way ... The NHS is going to have to get by without me, I've decided, and I'm going to write like a mad, demony writing thing and, I don't know, take lots of walks. I've started by finishing The Disappearance of Rob Grey which will (I hope) be just what the people at Barrington Stoke were looking for. Next I'm going to steam ahead with a Victorian mystery series for Catnip Books. And I am very much NOT going to think about how in less than a month I'm going to go from 2 sons still at home to no sons still at home.

This is me, not thinking about it.

I feel the need of some soothing nature coming on ...




Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Congratulations! and what wonderful pictures! Where are they -- besides Scotland?

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

The first one is Dunalastair Water - in between Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch and the others are just near it. They're from walks either side of New Year's - cold and gorgeous!

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Vaslav said...

Happy New Year! Lovely photos. That's a lot of books in the pipeline!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home