Sunday, December 23, 2007

Not Another Year End Review?!

It's that time of year when everybody gets all contemplative and retrospective, and we wish they wouldn't. So instead I'm going to put down three good things and no bad things, thereby staying true to my calling as a fantasy writer.

One: Questors earned out its advance in 10 months.
Two: The Wickit Chronicles are going to be translated into Turkish.
Three: I now almost never get a headache before a school/library/festival talk, and frequently not even afterward.

All the balancing bad things are now clamouring for equal time, but we know they wouldn't be satisfied with that - oh, no, they'll want to swell and swamp and swarm, because that's just the way they are. So poop to them.

Here's my screen saver. May it do you as much good as it does me!



Happy Christmas and Merry New Year - Joan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home