Saturday, June 14, 2014

Evening Skies

Driving back from a busy and successful evening writing workshop with the Blairwriters this week, I admit I was pretty wabbit.  (It's no secret I wear out by about 5:00 in the afternoon normally - and that commuting that isn't coming down the stairs in my jammies is new to me!)  But there was an enormous bonus to being out and about - in the sky ... 

First, coming up over the big hill between Blairgowrie and home -





 and then, looking back over Dundee - 






Totally perked me up again!

And, elsewhere, you can find me on the BOOKMARK website with another Friday Spark, and on my new blog Reading Bus Patron - you're welcome to visit!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

It was a particularly beautiful moon yesterday! Golden orangey and huge looking ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home