Saturday, November 23, 2013

Back in the Hurly-Burly

It was an intense, intensive manuscript wrangling time I had!  And now I'm back in the midst of the old witches' hurly-burly, I'm much better able to start at the beginning and work through to the next level of draftiness.  Which I've been doing.  First few chapters - fine.  Next few chapters - okay.  Then I hit Chapter 8 ... oh my.  Right.  I remember.  This was the one where I shoved all the stuff that hadn't slotted in anywhere else ... 

De- followed by re-construction continues, then.


(Change that ... and that ... and definitely that ...)

6 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Evidently at the toil and trouble stage - hope you get on to hubble-bubble soon!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Susan Price said...

Onward, Joan! Hack your way through. You will find a path home.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do this! I wish you well.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Thank you! Three witches, three comments - do I detect a pattern ...?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

ho hum ... does that mean one of us has to be the Crone? ;-)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Crone is best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home