Saturday, May 18, 2013

Seil, Beyond the Bridge


The Bridge over the Atlantic
(Wiki Commons image by W.L. Tarbert)

As you read this, I will be on Seil Island, on the west coast of Scotland, doubtless taking photos of my own of the Bridge over the Atlantic.  I will be computer-less, so I'll just flag up now that I've got a blog scheduled for Monday over on An Awfully Big Blog Adventure, saying why spending a week in a phenomenally beautiful part of the world is a good idea ...

Not exactly a tough sell.

I'll be back here next Sunday with more photos than sense - see you then!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Look forward to seeing the pics - have a good time - and like the look of this bridge: looks as though it should have a couple of gruff billy goats trotting across it ...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Penny Dolan said...

Ah! So that's where you are! Looking forward to the pictures and news from the island.

Wishing you good writing or good holidaying. Or both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home